Help us direct you to the right place to sign up
CompStak Data in Uncertain Times
A How-To Guide for Market Rent Indices
Reporting historical trends with underlying market data can certainly help guide real estate decisions, especially during times of market uncertainty.
With 15+ years of historical leasing data, real estate professionals can build starting rent growth indices to analyze current market conditions and forecast future market trends.
Did you know that starting rent:
- Is independent from non-income related factors?
- Best illustrates the balance of market demand and supply?
- Has become a leading indicator for market momentum?
With our research report, you can:
- Review market starting rent growth indices across NYC, LA, SF, CHI, and DFW
- Compare growth between office and industrial sectors of LA
- Learn how tenant industry rent growth affects submarket rents
- Evaluate how starting rent growth appears to be a leading indicator of market momentum
[hubspot portal=”6693296″ id=”41374d6c-a49d-45a8-bd30-dd015369622d” type=”form”]